VP of Engineering
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the largest SAAS leader in Accounting and HR systems is looking for VP of Engineering based in Jakarta.
About the VP of Engineering SAAS:
As VP of Engineering, you will be responsible for critical product development as well as help CTO define good engineering culture In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day engineering tasks for the team.
- Design and develop new features and products that support productivity, maintainability and product growth
- Participate in prioritisation of technical tasks as well as technical debt
- Write web services, and other middle-tier framework using relevant technologies (PHP or Ruby)
- Leverage 3rd party open source and other technologies and languages outside of the core solution
- Researching off-the-shelf products to see whether they'll be more suitable than building a new system
- Develop cutting edge solutions to maximise performance, scalability and distributed processing capability of the systems
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of production issues
To succeed in the VP of Engineering SAAS job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders and across the internal matrix.
- Strong design skills, understanding of design patterns and ability to define intuitive and usable software interfaces
- Experience implementing high performance and scalable systems and solving scalability issues
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead distributed technical teams while actively interfacing with senior leadership
- Proven deep technical experience in open source technologies and frameworks - both front-end and back-end
This SAAS won many awards and proven to be the largest HR and Accounting SAAS firms in Indonesia. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call to discuss this new opportunity.