Head of Quality Assurance
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the top Indonesia e-commerce just open an exciting Head of QA. This is a leadership position, reporting straight to our VP of Engineering. As Head of QA, the successful candidate need to lead QA Engineering team and leads them toward fully automated testing.
About the Head of Quality Assurance role:
QA Engineering team has an important role to contribute towards the speed and quality execution. QA Engineering team needs to be a catalyst and enabler for product quality, be a champion product quality for all the products we release and be a trailblazer to move the release production machinery to be faster, yet in a high quality. Innovations, revolutionary concept, speed, accuracy and enablers are the primary keywords QA Engineering division.
- Review all documents (e.g. business requirements, functional specifications and technical specifications) and understand what need to be tested (e.g. automated test creation)
- Create, update, and maintain comprehensive test documentation (e.g. test case, test script, prioritisation, etc.) based on requirements to ensure reliable product delivery (e.g. functional and performance testing) within the tribe.
- Leverage test cases and convert them into automation test scripts
- More than 5 years of total work experience
- 3+ years of prior experience as a manager. We’ll want to hear how your reports developed and grew under your leadership
- Hands-on experience with build and deploy best practices and technologies
- Strong technical leadership, project delivery, and global team building skills
- Structured thinking, a data-driven approach and a collaborative spirit to partner with business partners
- Ability to build relationships at all levels with clients/prospects and the internal organisation
- Team player with management skills and the ability to lead others
- Knowledge and practice of agile methodologies
- Work in cross-border/cross-disciplined teams
- Take ownership and responsibility
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Strong work ethic, professional and personable
This e-commerce is well know for their persistence and breakthrough. They have been with Indonesia digital market since it was starting to consolidate.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and enjoy working at the starts up culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.