VP of Engineering (Infrastructure- Site Reliability)
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the top Indonesia e-commerce just open an exciting VP of Engineering (Infrastructure- Site Reliability).
About the VP of Engineering (Infrastructure- Site Reliability) role:
In this role you will be driving and lead SRE, DevOps, DBOps, and SysOps team
- Work internally and externally of site reliability engineering, sharing ownership and ensuring success of the SRE project road map
- Site reliability engineers are embedded in software engineering teams across technology, and you will spearhead relationships and alignment across group
- Establish a scalable site reliability engineering function, including integrated automated monitoring and self-healing
- Partner with other technology teams as needed to aid with decisions around technology hardware and software usage.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify opportunities and risks, maintain and improve service level to help other teams meet their business goals
- Hire, train, develop and retain the best talent across DevOps, SysOps, InfoSec and the IT teams
- Work with our CTO and other VP of Engineering to define and deliver the technical vision for the platform
- Serve as a key member of the management team setting strategic direction
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Interest in Communication, Commerce, and Information Products is a must
- 10+ years of software engineering and software engineering management experience
- 5+ years of experience of hands on leadership of a system/dev-ops team, consisting of at least 10+ team members, administering 24×7 production systems.
- Experience and proficiency in building and managing large scale storage and big-data processing systems.
- Excellent communication skills
The company itself is well proven to be market leader and have various exciting new technology that they implemented.
If you are an experienced senior engineering professional with an entrepreneurial drive to build and strengthen a growing team, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply now or email me for a discussion.