Salary Attractive Salary + Benefits
Consultant Jason Yosia Hendra
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-01 insurance Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A global leader in insurance is looking for a Solutions Architect in their Jakarta, Indonesia office. The candidate will directly report to the Lead Architect, handling Global and Regional initiatives for digital transformation.
About the Solutions Architect role:
The Solutions Architect role is “hands on” and requires working closely with developers and other architects to design and implement/code effective solutions in complex software systems.
- Leading the design effort in a collaborative environment, evolving design over time, owning significant architecture decisions, and serving as a leader and mentor
- Create architecture blueprints as a foundation for scalable, performing, maintainable, quality solutions
- Support projects in architecture decisions by providing direction, guidance and governance
- Ensure technical quality assurance before, during and after development, not limited to reviews
- Contribute to and be responsible for parts of cross-functional oversight for the development of new products and enhancements, and ensure best practices are being followed
- Perform complex systems analysis and design activities, spanning multiple features, products, or teams within a product line, including extensive research and proof-of-concept development
- Effectively and objectively research new software technology concepts and tools and make recommendations to IT leaders
- Perform evaluations of new technologies and third-party solutions and participate in build versus buy decisions
- Work closely with other Software Architects and team members to identify areas for improvement (i.e. architecture, infrastructure, processes and technologies)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as IT/Software Architect or Senior Software Developer
- Experience with design and development of software at multiple architecture tiers
- Multidisciplinary knowledge of IT Technologies, familiar with both enterprise and open source solutions
- Knowledge of UML or other diagramming techniques.
- Understanding of the SDLC; Waterfall, iterative and Agile methodology
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Able to communicate in English
The Solutions Architect position is for advanced architects who can utilise their breadth and depth of expertise with their understanding of the business domain and competitive/technology landscape to design comprehensive solutions across product and organisational boundaries within product line.
If you are looking for a next step for your career in a multinational insurance company, fast-paced and working with a great team to participate in digital transformation projects, this Solutions Architect job is for you.
Apply now or contact me to find out more about the opportunity.