Solution Architect (Pre-Sales)
Salary IDR20000000 - IDR25000000 per month + +Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 06 March 2017
A multinational Japanese IT Services company is looking for a Solution Architect (Pre-Sales) to provide pre-sales technical architecture support, delivery, and implementation, relating to our client's public safety products. This position is based in Jakarta.
About the Solution Architect (Pre-Sales) Role:
You will be responsible to support sales activities to identify and qualify new public safety sales opportunities and markets and increasing market share through technical solution development.
- Understand the customers’ business, IT infrastructure, current technical issues, strategy, industry trends and opportunities
- Plan, analyse and define high-level technology strategies and solutions through strong technical expertise and an understanding of the public safety business and industry
- Architect state-of-the-art technical solutions to complex public safety, smart city and video surveillance systems requirements
- Develop strong relationships with partners, account managers, pre-sales and Services organisation
- Support the identification, engagement and enablement of new and existing OEM, GSI and ISV relationships and ecosystems to achieve growth and financial objectives
- Be able to effectively implement the architect solution if required
To be successful in this Solution Architect (Pre-Sales) role, you will need to have five to eight years' experience in a similar role; presales, professional services and architecture.
- Expert in one or more of the following; security solutions, video surveillance, video analytics, biometric
- Deep knowledge of end-to-end public safety technology for public safety evangelism
- Experience in video and camera technologies in the surveillance market
- Experience in implementations of Intelligent Video Surveillance Systems
- Hands-on experience in building labs, POCs, demonstrations
- Exposure to complex environments including hypervisors and OS (Windows/linux)
- Basic IP Networking capability
- English language skills are paramount
This multinational Japanese IT Services company is one of the biggest in the industry, its clients are some of the biggest companies in the world. The culture is very demanding but if you are responsible for your work, confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Apply today or call me to discuss this Solution Architect (Pre-Sales) role.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.