Junior Compensation and Benefits Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Junior Compensation and Benefits Manager job has just arisen at one of the world's leading FMCG companies.
About the Junior Compensation and Benefits Manager Role:
Reporting directly to Head of HR, your main responsibility will be to handle end-to-end compensations and benefits.
- Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organisational culture
- Conduct salary and labour market research to define benchmarks
- Assess employees needs by conducting organisational surveys
- Keep abreast with new trends and best practices in the field
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports
- Handling the administrative things such as tax, medical benefit, payroll, database, reimbursement, etc.
To succeed in this Junior Compensation and Benefits Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with management team and global team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for more than five years
- Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices
- Good understanding of the full hiring process
- Familiarity with aspects such as tax, insurance salary structure analysis
- Hands-on experience with comben software (HRIS). Familiarity with ABS is advantageous
- Hands-on experience with quantitative and qualitative research (experience dealing with rewards consultants is advantageous)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Accounting, or similar field
This international FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the top player in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, transparent, and family-oriented. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Junior Compensation and Benefits Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.