e-Commerce Key Account Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 22000000 22000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting e-Commerce Key Account Manager job has just become available at an established FMCG company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and drive e-commerce business for the company.
About the e-Commerce Key Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will coordinate business for marketplaces and key online B2B accounts, plan and execute e-commerce B2B channel strategies, and achieve the business objectives.
- Manage e-tailers and marketplaces
- Negotiate and manage price alignments throughout the e-markets
- Channel marketing: define and execute a yearly marketing plan for online sales
- Marketing analytics: make sure the performance is tracked; measure and report ROI
- Sales forecast, monitor and report sales results
- Cross-functional collaboration with marketing, sales, logistics and finance teams
- Search for new online sales channels
- Coordinate and execute new e-tailers and marketplaces launches
- Set up KPIs, driving analysis of e-tailers' performances
- Content management: analyse e-tailers' websites and recommend plans for improvement and execution
- Team management: oversee the work of other team members
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and articulate strategy to operational teams and partners.
- Proficient in e-commerce, merchandising and marketplace management
- BA/MA degree in marketing, advertising, economics or a related discipline
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills, flexible team player
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in key account management, sales, and marketing
This FMCG is recognised as a leader in the personal care industry. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this e-Commerce Key Account Manager is the role for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.