Recruitment Consultant (Finance)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 03 November 2022jakarta human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-11-28 2023-01-02 recruitment-consultancy Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our team is expanding and is looking out for potential finance candidates to join our excellent team.
About the Recruitment Consultant (Finance) Role:
As a recruitment consultant in Robert Walters, you will be stepping into a diverse and richly rewarding professional environment. You will also be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast-moving work environment, along with the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Develop new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Select candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Manage candidate aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant (Finance) role, you need to have a sales-oriented mindset, strong business development and a sharp relationship management.
- Six or more years of experience in finance roles or in a sales/business development environment
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Management from a top-tier reputable university or overseas university
- Dynamic, resilient, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with sales target
- Good command of English; strong communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills
- Experience in stakeholder management in a client-facing role
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team
- Strong work ethics and a desire to achieve
This is a success-oriented business, hence the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. At Robert Walters, you will also be surrounded by a successful, stable, and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Recruitment Consultant (Finance) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 November 2022An exciting Senior HR Manager (based in North Jakarta) job opportunity has just become available at a leading fashion retail company in the North Jakarta area. This position will oversee the end-to-end HR operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 November 2022An HRBP Manager job has become available at a multinational retail company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 October 2022An HR Business Partner for Plant (Depok) job has become available at a global consumer goods company, to be based at their plant in Depok.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 October 2022An exciting Head of HR (based in North Jakarta) job opportunity has just become available at a leading fashion retail company in the North Jakarta area. This position will oversee the end-to-end HR operations.