Talent Acquisition Manager (Mining)
Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR36,000,000 per month + MArket Aligned
Consultant Hanjaya Gunawan
Date posted 29 July 2022jakarta human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 36000000 36000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Talent Acquisition Manager (Mining) job has just opened up at Indonesia’s largest mining company.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager (Mining) Role:
This is an opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in their fields and specialities in Jakarta, Indonesia as a Talent Acquisition Manager. You will plan, develop, implement and administer HR recruitment programmes for company employees focusing on stabilising company operations in terms of human resource (HR). This position is also responsible for development and integration of human resource programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. You will have ample opportunity to flex and hone in on your interpersonal communication skills, and collaborate with great leadership teams in the District-8, Jakarta office.
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruitment and employer branding teams to provide high-quality talent fulfilment as well as employer branding and advocacy, develop their recruiting expertise and facilitate their professional development
- Develop employer branding strategy and guidelines, empower the team member to execute the plans
- Assist the recruitment team in understanding the hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring strategies
- Improve the recruitment process in the organisation including the application of metrics, measurement, reporting and taking action to close gaps
- Suggest proper measurement and plans to improve employee retention and engagement
- Determine the right KPI for designated divisions
To succeed in this Talent Acquisition Manager (Mining) role, you will need the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management teams and across borders.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in recruitment, with at least three years of experience working in a head-hunting firm
- Proven success in recruiting/sourcing for technical roles in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding
- Excellent analytical thinking, communication skills in managing stakeholders, leadership and management skills in managing the team, problem-solving skills in meeting the targets
- Good attitude to connect with others, independence to complete tasks, and high initiative to take action
- Self-driven individual with high ownership and a sense of accomplishment. Proficiency in English is compulsory
- Placement: District eight, Jakarta
This is Indonesia's largest mining company.
If you are looking to step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional and yet complex environment, this exciting Talent Acquisition Manager (Mining) role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Marlet AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting Senior HR Manager – Corporate Function job has just become available at a fast-growing edutech start-up company. Reporting directly to CEO, you will develop internal talents to be able to compete with the industry and to create and support ideal working environment. You will also oversee the entire spectrum of human resources function and process.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 July 2022An exciting Compensation and Benefits Lead (F&B start-up) job has just become available at a fast-growing F&B start-up company in Indonesia.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 05 July 2022An exciting Remuneration Manager job has just opened up at global pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 19 June 2022An exciting Compensation and Benefits Lead (F&B start-up) job has just become available at a fast-growing F&B start-up company in Indonesia.