Salary Market Aligned
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 health-and-safety South Jakarta ID IDR 18000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Recruitment Manager job has become available at one of the multinational healthcare companies based in South Jakarta. If you are someone with more than seven years' experience in the market with excellent communication skills in English, possess a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Psychology, with passion in leading a team, this role is for you.
About the Recruitment Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, this Recruitment Manager role will work to manage strategic sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. You will manage the recruitment process to ensure the company hires qualified employees to meet the company’s current and future needs. Moreover, you will be given responsibility to nurture and manage a team.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and on-boarding processes)
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting)
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Coordinate with department managers (user) to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to hire and manage potential talents effectively and possess a keen understanding of the end to end recruitment process. You should be a strategic thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree majoring in Psychology from a reputable university
- Minimum of seven years' of experience in the field of recruiter
- Experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Specialist or Recruiting Coordinator
- Familiarity with healthcare industry is a must
- Superb English both verbal and written
- Knowledge of labour legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills that allow for swift decision making
This rapidly expanding multinational healthcare company has a solid team and offers a great working environment.
If you are a forward-thinking recruitment professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Recruitment Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a progressive company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.