Recruitment and Talent Branding Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-22 2019-09-20 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global agriculture and food systems company which is a market leader in the field is looking for a talented Recruitment and Talent Branding Manager.
About the Recruitment and Talent Branding Manager Role:
In this HR critical role you will be responsible for handling talent acquisition and talent branding for a whole company.
- Plan and manage the company's overall talent acquisition and sourcing strategy
- Create and suggest new and effective interviewing procedures and techniques
- Do research to understand the company's operations needs and requirements
- Execute analysis and make suggestions for the improvement of overall sourcing strategy
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- Oversee all the company's employment branding strategies
- Plan, establish, and oversee the company's social media presence as well as set up an online marketing programme to promote job openings and career opportunities at the company
- Adhere to all relevant guidelines and regulations
To succeed in the Recruitment and Employer Branding Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree preferably from a reputable university
- Previous working experience in talent acquisition for four to five years, experience as a headhunter is highly-preferable
- Outstanding communication skills both in English and Bahasa
- Outstanding negotiation abilities
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, resilient, flexible, and used to work in corporate environment
- Good time-management skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Any additional training or certificate will be considered an advantage
You will get the exposure to enrich yourself on other HR spectrums as well as being mentored by the HR professionals in the company. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Recruitment and Talent Branding Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.