Salary Market Aligned
Location North JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 retail North Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued success in Indonesia, an expanding retail company is hiring a Recruitment Manager to join their Human Resources team based in North Jakarta.
About the Recruitment Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Recruitment Manager will work to manage strategic sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes. You will manage the recruitment process to ensure the company hires qualified employees to meet the company’s current and future needs. You will also manage the strategic training activities for the firm.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and on-boarding processes)
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting)
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Coordinate with department managers (user) to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to hire and manage potential talents effectively and possess keen understanding of the end to end recruitment process. You should be a strategic thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruitment Consultant, Recruiter, or Recruiting Coordinator for two to five years
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills that allow for swift decision making
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or Organisational Psychology from reputable university
- Experience in training will be an added value
If you are a forward-thinking recruitment professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Recruitment Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a progressive company that has strong core values and provides an exciting working environment.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.