Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in Indonesia, this growing fintech company is looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their challenging HR team based in Jakarta.
About the Recruitment Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for handling end to end talent acquisition from managing the talent acquisition strategy to onboarding the candidate.
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organisational goals
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
To succeed in the Recruitment Manager job in this fintech company, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the HR teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for three to five years
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or similar relevant field, preferably from reputable university
- In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
- Outstanding communications (especially in English) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Attention to detail and trustworthy
- Able to work under pressure
- A positive, “can do” attitude to tackle the challenges in the company
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.