Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 travel-and-tourism Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the biggest digital unicorn companies with travel and tourism as its core business, is recruiting for a Recruitment Lead to join their team. This is an exciting job where you will motivate and influence a dedicated team of professionals. You will be supported by senior leaders who will contribute towards your success.
About the Recruitment Lead Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for handling end to end talent acquisition from managing the talent acquisition strategy to onboarding the candidate.
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy and procedures
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Manage candidate sourcing activities in order to fill open positions, also keep an eye to hiring time and cost per hire, as well as implement best sourcing methods
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews, job advertisement vendor, etc), also review the best recruitment software for company
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage client/user relationship to forecast future hiring needs
- Manage employer branding
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Communicate regularly with the HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organisational goals
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
- At least seven years' experience handling end to end talent acquisition with two years proven leading a team
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable company majoring in HR Management, Psychology, or any related major
- Client oriented, able to work with user to speed-up the recruitment process
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Team player
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise with progressive international expansion activities with strong business and recognition as one Indonesia's first unicorns. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Recruitment Lead job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.