Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
An exciting Talent Acquisition Manager job has just become available at a leading FMCG retailer company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the GM HR, this is a role for a recruitment person who is a leader in their field.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the strategic talent acquisition strategies and lead the end-to-end recruitment process for the firm, delivering the highest quality service to other COE Heads.
- You will take an active role in all aspects of the recruiting process by developing, implementing and driving forward best practices in hiring high-calibre hires and experienced professionals
- Preparing and delivering the annual headcount plan that align with the company’s strategic direction
- You will help organise, set the agenda and prepare content for strategy sessions as well as support the development of new approaches and activities. You will draft recruiting marketing materials, particularly for new recruiting sources and execute recruiting strategies for Indonesia
- You will manage the recruiting pipeline which involves planning, coordinating and executing all stages of the recruitment process
To succeed in the Talent Acquisition Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least six years of recruiting experience, ideally in an FMCG environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with candidates and colleagues at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply judgement on internal data source quality and access external knowledge quickly
- Resourceful and able to operate within budget, guidelines and limitations
- Demonstrable understanding of Indonesia’s talent needs in related industry
- Good leadership qualities
The successful Talent Acquisition Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a talented recruitment professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you.
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.