Head of Recruitment
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading Financial Services company is recruiting for a Head of Recruitment to join their team. This is an exciting job where you will motivate and influence a dedicated team of professionals. You will be supported by senior leaders who will contribute towards your success.
About the Head of Recruitment:
In this business critical role you will be working closely with HR business partners and business leaders to understand the company objectives and construct plans and strategies to improve recruitment performance. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR related activities.
- Identifying the organisation’s needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment time lines
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business
- Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success
- Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
To succeed in this role, you need to possess excellent talent management skills, possess a global perspective, and thrive in an environment with multiple diverse cultures
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources agreement or related field
- Over ten years' experience in a similar experience and role
- Proven track record of working in a high pressured multinational company
- Intellectual rigour and insight to be effective with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right candidate in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.