Location Central JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 human-resources-and-personnel Central Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An attractive Recruitment Manager job has just arisen at a rapidly expanding start-up company in the healthcare industry based in Central Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Chief of Financial Officer (CFO), this is a role for a passionate recruiter who is a leader in their field.
About the Recruitment Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Recruitment Manager will work to manage strategic sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. You will manage the recruitment process to ensure the company hires qualified employees to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and on-boarding processes)
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting)
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Coordinate with department managers (user) to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to hire and manage potential talents effectively and possess a keen understanding of the end to end recruitment process. You should be a strategic thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Specialist or Recruiting Coordinator
- Knowledge of labour legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like LinkedIn)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills that allow for swift decision making
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Organisational Psychology from reputable university preferable
This rapidly expanding healthcare start up has a solid team and offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a forward-thinking recruitment professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Recruitment Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a progressive company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.