Assistant Recruitment Manager
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 05 March 2019 2019-03-052019-05-04 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 8000000 15000000 15000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An Assistant Recruitment Manager job has just arisen at a growing agriculture business based in Jakarta. If you are a talent acquisition professional with exemplary recruitment skills (experienced as a headhunter and corporate recruitment), this might be a suitable role for you.
About the Assistant Recruitment Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will lead the end to end recruitment activities for both headquarters and plants in all of Indonesia. As the Assistant Recruitment Manager, you will be in charge of handling the strategic and operational part of the recruitment activities (manpower planning until onboarding) in the company.
- Drive and direct all recruitment efforts and processes
- Implement strategic hiring procedures and improve upon recruitment measures
- Work with other department to confirm hiring needs and requirements
- Ensure current staff numbers are sufficient and appropriately distributed
- Engage in effective recruitment methods to determine useful applicant markets
- Directly interact with job candidates and respond to initial queries
- Process and track applicant job submissions
- Manage recruitment databases
- Conduct initial candidate screenings and interviews
- Demonstrate to candidates a positive reflection or our brand and company
- Adherence to fair employment laws and practices
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to recruit effectively and possess a keen understanding of various recruitment methods. You will have prior experience as a headhunter as well as in-house corporate recruitment.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Minimum four years' experience in recruitment with a good track record
- Understanding of fair employment practices
- Interest in agriculture and manufacturing industry, able to work in fast-paced enviroment, thrives under pressure
- Exemplary communication skills both oral and written
This company is much more than agricultural company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of talent acquisition activities and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, take your career forward with this exciting Assistant Recruitment Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.