Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month
Consultant Alma Madina
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 insurance Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in Indonesia, a top insurance company has a Recruitment Manager job in their Human Resources team based in Jakarta.
About the Recruitment Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Recruitment Manager will work to manage strategic sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes. You will manage the recruitment process to ensure the company hires qualified employees to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and on-boarding processes)
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting)
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Coordinate with department managers (user) to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to hire and manage potential talents effectively and possess keen understanding of the end to end recruitment process. You should be a strategic thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Specialist or Recruiting Coordinator
- Have experience both in headhunter company and corporation
- Long-standing experience in recruitment field
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills that allow for swift decision making
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Organisational Psychology from reputable university
This leading insurance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are a forward-thinking recruitment professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Recruitment Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a progressive company that has strong core values and provides an exciting working environment.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.