Head of Talent Acquisition
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An established leader in financial services industry has engaged us to secure an experienced Head of Talent Acquisition. As a critical member of their senior leadership team, overseeing and be the front face for the process of a large, multifaceted human resources division across the country.
About the Head of Talent Acquisition Role:
This key position is focused with full cycle of talent acquisition process of the company. An experience senior HR Manager who can truly partner with the business as well as operate within processes and systems that enable the growth of the business, defining and implementing HR strategy and plans across the whole business.
- Provides thought leadership on transforming the staffing organisation into a world-class talent acquisition function
- Creates new strategies and leads a team to identify and proactively build talent pipelines, including academic institutions, talent mapping strategies, high performing organisations and etc.
- Understands talent management and works closely with the talent management team and the human resources leadership team to identify strategies on internal and external hiring as defined by the company’s forward planning/succession planning process
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement
To succeed in this role, you will need to understand how to identify and address the gaps between the workforce of today and the human capital needs in the future.
- Minimum ten years staffing and HR experience with a background from complex and multi - dimensional international corporate organisation
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing sourcing strategies, including talent mapping and talent engagement
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting Head of Talent Acquisition role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.