Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 07 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Recruitment Manager job has just arisen at one of the most well-known global consultancy company. Based in Jakarta, you will report directly to Executive Director based in Singapore, this is a role with regional exposure and are border-less.
About Recruitment Manager role:
In this critical role you will be responsible to lead all recruitment activity, working closely with various business unit leaders and play an important role in helping the organisation to transform how they deliver recruitment. You will have the opportunities to share new ideas, work collaboratively to attract and recruit the best possible talent.
- Upholds the EVP and the company's brand by ensuring the implementation of recruitment best practices in the organisation.
- Understand and formalise suitable job descriptions for the requirements and identifying suitable cost-saving channels/ sources for identifying talent
- Source and screen candidates through behavioural and competency based evaluation methods and techniques and maintain candidate pipeline for evaluation and hiring
- Build valued relationships with partners, business unit leaders and hiring managers, to deliver their recruitment needs
- Manage the end to end recruitment process with a focus on actively attracting and sourcing the best talent via multiple direct channels
- Actively provide Input into improving and simplifying the candidate experience
To succeed in the Recruitment Manager job, you will need to have the ability to focuses in recruiting strategy implementation and building talent pipeline for the organisation.
- University degree
- 7+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Experience of managing volume sourcing and hiring is must
- Excellent command of English in speaking and writing, with strong relationship management and communication skills
- Working in a fast paced, shared services matrix environment.
- Experience with direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn, talent pooling, executive search and working with relevant job boards
- Ability to think-out-of-the-box and propose innovative solutions to recruiting and attracting talent challenges
- Strong sense of independence (ie self-starter), resilience and determination to achieve success
This leading professional services firms has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confidant and has a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.