Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 27 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting SEA Recruiter job has just arisen at one of the most well-known global consultancy company. Based in Jakarta, you will report directly to Recruitment Manager based in Singapore, this is a role with regional exposure and are border less.
About SEA Recruiter role:
Due to excellent result and future expansion plans, working closely with the team members across the Southeast Asia region to deliver end-to-end recruitment process, the SEA Recruiter will play a key role in the SEA division’s continued development and success in its Indonesia business as well as in the SEA region.
- Developing, implementing and driving forward best practices in hiring high-calibre campus hires and experienced professionals.
- Identifying key target groups of potential candidates and methods for attracting them and developing new sources for experienced professional hires
- Organise, set the agenda and prepare content for strategy sessions as well as support the development of new approaches and activities
- Manage the recruiting pipeline which involves planning, coordinating and executing all stages of the recruitment process
- Generate reports and support analysis for recruiting leadership, managing policy administration (e.g., relocation, immigration) and support with other administrative activities.
- Plan and manage the recruiting event calendar, including the coordination of event logistics, scheduling and communications
To succeed in the SEA Recruiter job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior hiring managers, across borders and internal matrix.
- University degree
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with candidates and colleagues at all levels
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to apply judgement on internal data source quality and access external knowledge quickly
- Strong IT skills; in particular Excel (pivots, analysis), as well as PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills, attention to detail yet mindful of the big picture
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise
- Strong initiative, judgement and maturity
- Mindful of external reputation and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion, respect and care
- Ability to work collaboratively in a strong virtual and local team environment, yet work independently to see projects through to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa
Priding themselves as one of the largest integrated consultancy company globally, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.