Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 28 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Recruiting Coordinator job has just arisen at one of the most well-known global consultancy company. Based in Jakarta, you will report directly to Recruitment Manager based in Singapore, this is a role with regional exposure and are borderless.
About Recruiting Coordinator role:
Due to excellent result and future expansion plans, working closely with the team members across the Southeast Asia region to deliver end-to-end recruitment process, the Recruiting Coordinator will play a key role in the SEA Division’s continued development and success in its Indonesia business as well as in the SEA region.
- Lead recruiting efforts for source/office, focusing on the development and execution of recruiting strategies, including all aspects of attraction, selection, and cultivation,
- Contribute to the development of recruiting strategies for office/source,
- Oversee ongoing candidate data management, using existing tools and systems (e.g., Reach); manage policy administration (e.g., relocation, immigration),
- Ensure each candidate receives individualized attention and interaction throughout the recruiting process,
- Manage recruiting pipelines and analysis,
- Increasingly lead/contribute to recruiting projects beyond office/location
To succeed in the Recruiting Coordinator job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior hiring managers, across borders and internal matrix.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with candidates, consultants at all levels and recruiting colleagues; positive attitude and a sense of fun!
- Strong analytical skills, having the ability to apply judgment on internal data source quality and the ability to access external knowledge quickly.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work independently
Priding themselves as one of the largest integrated consultancy company globally, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.