Talent Acquisition Manager
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 23 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading technology company is recruiting a Talent Acquisition Manager in Jakarta to join their team. You will be responsible for leading all recruitment matters in its next phase of growth.
About the Talent Acquisition Manager role:
Reporting to the GM Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Manager will play a key role in the HR team, analyse and search for the source of manpower supply with the right competencies.
- Conduct recruitment and selection of competent staff for various departments
- Proactively lead the interview and co-interview with the line Manager and recommend the right candidates
- Analyse recruiting activity and recommend an appropriate sourcing methodology
- Be able to manage line manager expectation
- The successful Talent Acquisition Manager will have to be recruitment focused and pipeline driven
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Management or related field
- At least eight years experience in recruitment from corporate or/and executive search firm
- Experience in recruiting for digital and/or technology industries
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good team player
This leading technology company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Acquisition Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.