Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 22 October 20192019-10-22 2019-12-21 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding logistics distribution and supply chain online platform is looking for a talented Facilities Manager to take on a newly-created role. In this job, you will redefine facility services overall process across the business, lead a team and to be responsible for maintaining a clean, safe, and healthy working environment within all facilities, as well as taking care of maintenance and security.
About the Facilities Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing facility services overall process across the business and maintaining a clean, safe, and healthy working environment within all facilities, as well as taking care of the maintenance and security. This roles reports to the Head of People Relations and Office Affairs.
- Provide overall general services within all facilities, including warehouse, distribution centres and hubs, including resources and system management as well as supply chain facility management
- Suggest ways to optimise and streamline the facilities operation and ensure the established rules and regulations are fully complied to and executed
- Develop and manage the supply chain facility system and maintenance at the warehouse, as well as the security management, to ensure all system are operating optimally, and initiate and lead system development and automation in order to increase warehouse productivity
- Develop and update a comprehensive vendor list for the warehouse and if necessary, negotiate with vendors and external parties for asset installation, support and maintenance projects
- Ensure the adequacy of warehouse supplies, assets and equipment, and be in charge of keeping track of warehouse inventories
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively, strategic thinking, highly analytical problem solving attitude and have a collaborative mindset.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in a middle managerial position with relevant experience in supply chain facility and security management
- Project management and change management skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- Strong business acumen, time management and priorities management skills
- Experience with and knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 implementation is preferable
- Must be willing to be located at Sentul
This company is much more than a logistics distribution and supply chain online platform, and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of supply chain and facility management; and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Facilities Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.