AVP/Senior Manager Sustainability
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP/Senior Manager Sustainability job has just become available at a rapidly agriculture group based in Jakarta/Kuala Lumpur. In this corporate role, you will be responsible for the management, coordination, facilitation and provision of in-house advisory services on sustainability-related matters for the development and implementation of the company’s sustainability objectives for its existing operations.
About the AVP/Senior Manager Sustainability Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the group's sustainability-related matters, such as the strengthening of sustainability-related human resource positions including provision assistance in recruitment and training to HRD and in guiding the new and existing subordinates and employees in the company to meet the company’s sustainability commitments and milestones on compliance with the applicable legal requirements and relevant sustainability certification systems.
- Manage, coordinate, facilitate and give provision of in-house advisory services on sustainability-related matters for the development and implementation of the company’s sustainability objectives for the existing operations
- Look into opportunities to improve company’s practices, operating procedures and conditions in the OUs
- Explore potential areas to enhance existing sustainability related policies, programmes, initiatives and activities to promote company’s environmental, social; and economic goals in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee and manage ongoing preparations and advisory on any additional requirements to comply with the mandatory certifications
As you will collaborate extensively with internal and external stakeholders, you must possess outstanding communication skills.
- At least 10 years of experience in sustainability, EHS or environmental conservation
- Solid experience in the agriculture industry
- In-depth understanding of government regulations and compliance relate to company certifications
- Strong business acumen and able to collaborate with diverse stakeholders
The company is the most prestigious agriculture company in Asia and is aiming for continuous growth and development for both their business and employees. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you; great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP/Senior Manager Sustainability role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.