Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Consultant (Advisory) job has just become available at one of the most well-known global consultancy companies based in Jakarta. This is a role for a people advisory professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Consultant (Advisory) role:
In this role, you will work beside some of the industry’s top consultants while you develop cutting edge technical knowledge and skills. You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on imagination and creativity as well as the ability to analyse information, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from more structured learning interventions that are tailored to the business area you join.
- Partner with consultants on client projects across multiple industries and HR functional areas
- Participate and assist in providing consulting services in areas of strategy clarification, organisation development, performance management, compensation programs, competency modelling, corporate culture, etc.
- Analyse human resource and business processes, and make recommendations for improvement
- Increase efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- Develop technical knowledge and skills in the area of rewards and deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
The successful candidate must have an eye for detail, analytics, meticulous, insightful with a structured thought process as well as having solid project and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience in the advisory sector
- Management consulting background preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build relationship and networks
- Intellectual curiosity and learning ability
- Resourceful, ability to work independently and manage tight deadlines
This global consultancy firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are self-driven achiever with a value for teamwork, collaboration, decisiveness, integrity in all that is done, you can take your career forward with this Consultant (Advisory) role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.