Manager of Administration
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Manager of Administration job has just arisen at a renowned global consultancy company. Based in Jakarta, you will report directly to Country Director. This is a role for an Administrator who is a leader in their field.
About Manager of Administration Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing the operations of multiple office support functions with a focus on ensuring superior customer service and cost-effective management in the Jakarta Office. The role requires leading people in varying areas of specialisation and orchestrates their activities.
- Design support strategies, set priorities, and manage communications with relevant personnel
- Manage operations, including refining the support model(s), process and work flow
- Oversee the day-to-day support delivery and manage team size
- Responsible for the support personnel development, deployment, coaching, and evaluating
- Where appropriate, manage ongoing relationship with external vendor including negotiating
- Create budget for relevant functions and monitor expenditures
To succeed in the Manager of Administration job, you will need to have the ability to communicate effectively and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will need to be calm, and think on your feet, to help resolve challenges and mitigate risks.
- Over 10 years relevant experience including over four years' management experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Demonstrate successful people management in a matrix organisation, especially in areas/functions where the individual has less expertise
- Deep knowledge of two or more functional areas and experience in other relevant functional (i.e. Office Services, Executive and Team Assistant Support, Facilities Management, Project Management, etc.)
- Outstanding administrative and project management skills
- Presence and ability to establish credibility with senior leadership
- Strong problem-solving skills, with ability to handle ambiguity
- Strong leader, coach, and people developer
- Maturity, self-confidence, and judgement, yet comfortable be step in when hands-on support is required
- Excellent communication skills in both English and local language
This company needs no introduction and is known as one of the largest integrated global professional services consultancy companies. You will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.