Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 recruitment-consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 4000000 8000000 8000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Receptionist job has just become available at one of the most respected recruitment consultancy based in Jakarta. You will be the first point of contact for the company and provide administrative support through handling the flow of people through the business.
About the Receptionist Role:
In this business critical role you will be the first point of contact for the company and provide administrative support through handling the flow of people through the business, as well as ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriate
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments including meeting room
- Perform other clerical duties such as WHT slip collection, Nominee list checking, and document delivery arrangement
- Support any clerical requests made by the front and back offices teams
To succeed in this Receptionist job, you will need to have customer service mindset, highly initiative, have sound time management and good interpersonal skill.
- Must be a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have attention to detail and be good in planning and organising
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
This leading recruitment consultancy has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With more than 30 years history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time of their development.
If you are a progressive Receptionist with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an Industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.