Industrial Relations Manager
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Allowances 3mio + Operational Car
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 retail Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding retail multinational company is looking for a talented Industrial Relations Manager in Jakarta. In this newly-created job, you will be part of the HR team and be responsible for all industrial relations related functions.
About the Industrial Relations Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Industrial Relations Manager will play a key role in acting as the mediator between the employees and management. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will lead all industrial relations operations and expansion strategy across Indonesia.
- Prepare and distribute information for management to be use the collective bargaining process
- Negotiate collective bargaining deals between union/employees and management
- Develop labour policies and consult with HR executive staff regarding personnel policies
- Handle grievance procedure
- Manage dispute resolutions involving unions, management, employees or government agencies
- Ensure HR staff is knowledgeable about union contract compliance
- Advise management on contract negotiations and similar management-union relations
To succeed in the Industrial Relations Manager job, you will need to be able to act as the mediator between employees and management, work collaboratively and efficiently.
- Knowledgeable in collective bargaining trends, wage date, economics and labour law
- Proven experience dealing with unions and industrial relations cases
- Conceptual thinking, ability to take action, and results oriented
- Pragmatic approach
- Continuous improvement mindset and experienced change management
- Highly proactive with high initiative
The company is the most prestigious retail company in the world that is aiming for continuous growth and development both in business and their employees. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Industrial Relations Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.