GM General Affairs
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 26 December 2018 2018-12-262019-02-19 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta Kerawang ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding manufacturing company is looking for talented GM General Affairs to take on a newly created role. In this job you will lead a team and be responsible for all general services-related functions.
About the GM General Affairs role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business operations strategy, delivering the highest service alongside with the senior leaders. You will also take the lead providing direction to all general affairs and operations-related activities, including facilities management, assets management, projects management and service deliverance.
- Confers with and advises unit heads on problems relating to the activities of their area of responsibility
- Develops general policies in consultation with unit heads for maximum utilisation of available financial resources through appropriate allocations of manpower and equipment services
- Confers with County Administration and with appropriate department and unit heads concerning maintenance service problems
- Prepares annual budget for the department and monitors all expenditures of the department.
- Ensure Fleet readiness through a comprehensive repair and replacement program
- Inspects all municipal buildings and confers with department heads and other county officials to determine maintenance needs; inspects facilities to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of existing maintenance programs.
- Insures the maintenance of various monthly logs to insure proper scheduling and timely completion of work assignments
- Prepares specifications for formal bids; assists in evaluating bids and makes recommendations for awarding major contracts
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead on general affairs and services.
Key attributes include:
- Thorough knowledge of the standard practices, materials, tools and equipment employed in building operations and maintenance
- Thorough knowledge of the practices and procedures employed in building maintenance operations and administration
- Thorough knowledge of building cleaning and security methods
- Considerable knowledge of the current literature, trends, and developments in the field of building maintenance.
- Considerable knowledge of the principles of supervision, organisation, and administration
- Ability to plan, direct, and coordinate the work of subordinates
- Ability to develop long-term plans and programs and to make major policy decisions on complex technical and administrative problems
- Ability to prepare clear, concise, and detailed reports on maintenance operations and safety inspections.
- Ability to express ideas effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with county officials, subordinate employees, outside contractors, and the general public
- Must be willing to be located in Kerawang base
This manufacturing and production company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is highly demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.