Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 10 December 2018 2018-12-102019-02-08 consultancy Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellence Administration Manager job has just arisen at one of the most well-known global consultancy company. Based in Jakarta, you will report directly to Country Director, this is a role for an Administrator who is a leader in their field.
About Administration Manager role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to manage operation of multiple office support functions with focus on ensuring superior customer service and cost-effective management. The role leads people with varying areas of specialisation and orchestrates their activities.
- Design support strategies, set priorities, and manage communications with relevant personnel
- Manage operations, including refining the support model(s), process and work flow
- Oversee the day-to-day support delivery and manage team size
- Responsible for the support personnel development, deployment, coaching, and evaluating
- Where appropriate, manage ongoing relationship with external vendor including negotiating
- Create budget for relevant functions and monitor expenditures
To succeed in the Administration Manager job, you will need to have the ability to communicate effectively to learn key information and develop the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with calm, yet quick, thinking skills to resolve challenges and mitigate risks
- 10+ years relevant experience including a 4+ years of management experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Demonstration of successful people management in a matrix organisation, especially in areas/functions where the individual has less expertise
- Deep knowledge of two or more functional areas and experience in other relevant functional (i.e. Office Services, Executive and Team Assistant Support, Facilities Management, Project Management, etc.)
- Outstanding administrative and project management skills
- Presence and ability to establish credibility with senior leadership
- Strong problem-solving skills, with ability to handle ambiguity
- Strong leader, coach, and people developer
- Maturity, self-confidence, and judgement, yet comfortable be step in when hands-on support is required
- Excellent communication skills in both English and local language
Priding themselves as one of the largest integrated global professional services consultancy company, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.