Head of Industrial Relations
Salary IDR60,000,000 - IDR80,000,000 per month + AttractiveFULL_TIME
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-26 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A leading healthcare company is recruiting a high calibre Head of Industrial Relations to be based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Industrial Relations role:
Reporting to the HR Director, this position will be responsible for providing strategic high level advice through identifying key industrial relations risks, opportunities and challenges.
- Analyse industrial relations issues, identify business risks and provide recommendations
- Build good relationship with Government institutions to protect the company's interest
- Ensure the company regulation is updated in line with the prevailing laws and employees have good understanding and acceptance on the contents and its business implications
- Develop and manage the implementation of effective employee programs
- Foster strong links with external networks and share best practice in the field of industrial relations
- Build ER skills and expertise across the People department, including capabilities in employment legislation and industrial agreements
To succeed for this role, the candidate must have at least 8 years experience in the related field.
- Bachelor degree majoring Law is a must
- Excellent communication as well as influencing skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Formulation of medium and long term IR strategies
This healthcare company has an outstanding reputation in its field and offers a great value and working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of Industrial Relations role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.