Head of Office Management
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding IT e-commerce is looking for a talented Head of Office Management in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and to be responsible for all office services and general affairs across the group.
About the Head of Office Management role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for redefining office management services across the business, delivering the highest quality service and reporting directly to CEO.
- Provide overall administrative support, including resources and system management as well as management of information technology system
- Suggest ways to optimising and streamline the office operation and to ensure the established rules and regulations are fully complied and executed
- Develop and manage the filing and recording system at the office, as well as the computer system, so as to ensure all system are operating optimally and initiate and lead system development and automation in order to increase office productivity
- Develop and update a comprehensive vendor list for the office use and if necessary, negotiate with vendors and contractors; ensure the adequacy of office supplies and equipment, and be in charge of keep tracking of office inventories
- Manage IT facilities from procurement, inventories and services, liaising with third party providers
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively, strategic thinking and are tech savvy.
- A minimum of seven years of working experience at middle managerial position
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Project management and change management skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- Strong business acumen, time management and priorities management skills
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
This company is much more than IT e-commerce and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of office management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Office Management.
Apply nor or call me to discuss this new opportunity.