Head of General Administration
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading financial services company is seeking a high-calibre Head of General Administration to support their Indonesia business, based in Jakarta.
About the Head of General Administration Role:
In this critical role you will provide the foundations support and functional expertise by organising the resources for all administration and general services throughout the organisation. Reporting directly to COO this role is for leader in their field.
- Develops or maintains policies, manual and procedures for general administration department in compliance with guidelines and local regulations.
- Premises Management (Property, Facilities, Maintenance, Project)
- Procurement & Vendor Management
- Fixed Assets Management
- Physical Security & Security System Management
- General Services, this includes maintaining office supplies & stationary, and managing business supports staff
- Travel Arrangement
- Working experience in a multinational company is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Project management and change management skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- Strong business acumen, time management and priorities management skills
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
This global financial services company is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of General Administration job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.