Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An Executive Assistant position has just become available at one of leading Agriculture Fishing and Forestry commodities company in Jakarta, reporting to CEO.
About the Executive Assistant role:
The Executive Assistant (EA) provides administrative support to senior management team members. The goal is to leverage the time to meet client's needs.
- Manage complex calendars, with an understanding of business priorities to offer alternatives, trade off and consideration of the most efficient use of their time, and provide timely reminders as necessary.
- Schedule, coordinate and oversee a wide variety of internal/external meetings/events
- Documentation: organise any needed material in advance of the meetings, maintain files/record keeping systems and confidential files
- Organise travel arrangements
The Executive Assistant works is part of the wider Regional team setting, and you are required to coordinate and cooperate with other to ensure that work is completed.
- Ideally, minimum of 5 years of work experience gained in a well reputable company
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven, service oriented environment
- Secretarial diploma or equivalent in related fields
- Team player yet able to work independently, with demonstrated ability to be flexible, responsive and to take initiative
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with all levels of staff
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a progressive Executive Assistant with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.