Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 16 March 2017
An exciting Payroll Lead position has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Jakarta. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will perform daily payroll department operations.
About the Payroll Lead role:
As the Payroll Lead, you are expected to manage and operate all payroll activities and ensure the accuracy of the process. You will also be coordinating with other departments on a regular basis, ensuring that all necessary data is updated and completed.
- Manage payroll activities
- Ensure accuracy
- Coordinate with vendors and negotiate possible improvement on the system
- Manage good relationships with the vendors, bank and government
To succeed in this Payroll Specialist job, you will need to have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Information System.
- Strong with numbers
- Enjoy routine work
- Commitment to service excellence
- Concerned with quality and strong attention to details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to negotiate
- Experience working in a multinational company is a must
This big pharmaceutical company is very well known and is also the leader in its industry. It also places high concern on development of its people, and there will be an interesting career path available. The culture is demanding but if you are capable of fulfilling the requirements and delivering excellent service, this is a great job for you.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career, progression opportunities await the right person in this position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.