Senior HR Manager
Salary + Allowance
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 31 January 2017
A leading global logistics company is looking for a Senior HR Manager in Jakarta. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for providing the full spectrum of HR services.
About the Senior HR Manager Role:
In this role, you will support the company in the ongoing alignment and implementation process of policies and procedures in compliance with the company guidelines.
- Deploy the common HRIS system across the region
- Ensure the country implements measures and policies upholding an optimal employee morale and communication climate
- Implement training and development initiative aligned with specific competencies
- Identify succession plans for all key positions
- Participate as key member of the national management team for vision and strategic direction of the company
To succeed in this Senior HR Manager role, you need to have at least ten years' experience in Human Resources management.
- University degree in related fields
- Good analytical skills and the ability to multitask and complete numerous tasks within deadlines
- Proficient in English
The successful Senior HR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.