Organisational (OD) and Talent Mangement (TM) Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-07-06 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A global leading manufacturing and production company is looking for a talented Organisational Design (OD) and Talent Management (TM) Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. Reporting to VP HR, this is a role for HR professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Organisational Development (OD) and Talent Management (TM) Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for the design and delivery of people and organisational development strategies as well as talent management to drive HR transformation.
- Contribute ideas to the development of HR strategy in order to ensure that organisational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals
- Design, implement, and oversee organisation development policies to improve company performance in order to understand barriers and possible solutions
- Conceptualise talent management and succession planning frameworks
- Develop coaching, mentoring and secondments schemes to support staff development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans
- Evaluate and maintain leadership and technical competency models that facilitate the assessment of employees versus these competencies
To succeed in in this role you must have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior leaders.
- Minimum eight years of proven track record in Organisational Design and/or Talent Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively both internal and external matrix
- Experience conceptualising and developing performance procedure
- Team player with a sense of curiosity and passion to deliver high quality initiatives
- Able to lead, inspire and develop the team
This manufacturing and production company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. With a strong commitment to growth, the firm possesses a good corporate culture.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Organisational Design (OD) and Talent Management (TM) Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.