GM Organisational Development
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
A highly reputable pharmaceutical company has a GM Organisational Development job in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for a HR specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the GM Organisational Development Role:
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of people and organisational development strategies as well as talent management.
- Contribute ideas to the development of HR strategy in order to ensure that organisational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement in order to understand barriers and possible solutions
- Ensure effective communication and consultation process and to build staff engagement
- Develop talent management and succession planning program
- Develop coaching, mentoring and secondments schemes to support staff development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
- Provide team members with direction for leadership and development initiatives
To succeed in this GM Organisational Development job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior leaders.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Human Resources or Psychology
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Effective planning skills with the ability to set and work to deadlines
- Hands-on experience implementing leading and development programs
- Experience with performance management procedures
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
This pharmaceutical company is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and offers great career progression opportunities.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.