SEA PTO Manager
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 21 December 2018 2018-12-212019-02-19 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A unique opportunity as SEA PTO Manager has just become available at one of the most-well known global consultancy company. Based in Jakarta, you will report directly to SEA Head of Consulting HR, this is a role for HR practitioner who is a leader in their field.
About the SEA PTO Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible to drive the strategy and support the execution of predictability, teaming and open communication (PTO) agenda within SEA, with goals to raise level of case excellence and enhance case experience across the teams, and to ensure that PTO continues to be embedded within the company’s SEA culture.
- Conceptualise, develop and implement strategic initiatives to further enhance PTO in SEA
- Oversee implementation of initiatives driven at global & regional level
- PTO facilitation for case teams
- Oversee and execute the end-to-end PTO weekly process
- Develop monthly PTO dashboard and newsletter
To succeed in this role you must have influencing and networking skills, able to work and connect with multi-stakeholders, a team player and highly motivated.
- Senior presence, with excellent communication skill (written and verbal), analytic and problem-solving skills
- Candidates should have at least 2-3 years of consulting experience with management consulting firm
- Sound judgement, strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style
- Must have coaching, mentoring, training experience
- Excellent project management skills, highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Convey a strong positive image with high standards of professional behaviour and ethics
Priding themselves as one of the largest integrated global consultancy company, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.