Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 consultancy Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Professional Development job has just arisen at one of the most well-known global consultancy company. Based in Jakarta, you will report directly to Director of Professional Development of based in Singapore, this is a role with regional exposure and are border less.
About Professional Development role:
Due to excellent result and future expansion plans, working closely with the team members across the Southeast Asia region to deliver end-to-end talent development process, the Professional Development will play a key role in the SEA division’s continued development and success in its Indonesia business as well as in the SEA region.
- Lead professional development and staffing processes across all locations and working closely with the regional talent, staffing, learning and evaluation teams
- Be a discussion and thought partners for staff, fostering an in-depth understanding of professional development and aspirations, experiences, strengths and development needs, and relevant personal circumstances
- Work with regional talent management team to recommend the best available staff that meet the requirements of each client engagement while ensuring that the individual staff development needs are met
- Work closely with the regional evaluation lead and local development group leaders to ensure smooth and well-run evaluation processes
To succeed in the Professional Development job, you will need to have the ability to communicate effectively to learn key information and develop the ability to match engagement opportunities with development requirements and assemble the right mix of individual profiles for teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experienced talent development professional and/or people deployment manager with no less than 8 years of experience in other professional services of banking industry (for manager role) and no less than 5 years of relevant experience for a specialist role
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA or other Master degree preferred
- Excellent command on English (oral and written)
- Entrepreneurial, organised self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence. Passion for people topics is a must
- Ability to get things done, in a fast-pace and collaborative setting
- Sound judgement, strong integrity and fairness in dealing with people. Discretion to resolve sensitive personal issues
Priding themselves as one of the largest integrated consultancy company globally, you will be part of a growing team with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.