Organisational Development Analyst
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-21 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading FMCG organisation is recruiting for Organisational Development Analyst to join their team, based in Jakarta. This is an exciting role where you will design and facilitate training programs tailored to the needs of specific company’s businesses areas and associated systems and processes. Reporting to Organisational Development Head.
About the Organisational Development Analyst role:
In this critical role you will be responsible to plan, design, implement and review graduate trainee Program, Organisation development and Talent Management programs. Partner with HR parties and business leaders to provide the right talent, retention and change management programs for the business
- Design and implementation of change strategy and management; OD interventions, competency/role profile creation; organisation culture and process improvement
- Develop Leadership and Talent pipeline through Talent management and Succession planning for leadership roles and critical positions
- Program Manager for Graduate Trainee recruitment, programs design and evaluation.
- Build effective Performance Management System with developments plans
- Manage the Employer Brand programs for Graduate Trainee and maintain relationship with Universities.
To succeed in this job you must possess exceptional communication skill, creative, have think outside the box attitude and usual to fast-pace working environment.
- Min 8+ years of HR experience from FMCG / MNC company
- Proven experience in delivering Organisational Development, Training with competency based is required
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Has leadership competencies and technical competencies
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse cultures
This FMCG organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Organisational Development Analyst job is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking organisation that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.