Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 18 September 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing industries.
About the HR Manager role:
Reporting to the Managing Director and Regional HR Head, you will support the management and staff in their day-to-day business activities that are important to meet the organisation's goals.
- In charge of hiring / recruitment
- Industrial relations and employee relations
- Organisation Development and People Development
- Payroll and compensation & benefit
- HR Operation practices aligned with Indonesia employment legislation
To succeed in the HR Manager, you will need to have strong strategic thinking, entrepreneurship skills and flexibility.
- A dynamic and hands-on individual with at least 5 years' relevant experience
- Experience in industrial / manufacturing industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and meticulous
The company is a highly reputable multinational company and recognised as one of the leading companies in the region. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.