Talent Management Manager
Consultant Angela Putranti
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading multinational manufacturing company is seeking a high-calibre Talent Management Manager to support a large and complex business unit.
About the Talent Management Manager role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you will support the management and staff in their day-to-day business activities that are important to meet the organisation's goals.
- Ensure that organisational development and talent management initiatives are aligned with strategic and company goals
- Managing the performance, training and development, and performance management
- Oversee training and development programs and objectives
- At least 8 years of experience in talent management and organisation development
- A dynamic and hands-on individual
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and meticulous
The company is a highly reputable company and recognised as one of the leading companies. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused Talent Manager professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you.
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.