Head of Organisation Development
Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 20 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
The largest FMCG company has an exciting opportunity available for an engaging and passionate Senior Organisation Development Manager to lead their HR team. This is an exciting role, where you will be working with a highly engaged workforce, highly supportive and professional team who will contribute towards your success.
About the Head of Organisation Development role:
In this critical role, your mandate will evolve around the talent and succession planning, engagement and leadership development programs and business initiatives. You will also be responsible for leading and creating a more strategic HR framework, delivering the highest quality of HR spectrum alongside with the senior leaders. Here are the snapshots of the role:
- Design and deliver key programs such as talent and leadership development, that align to the strategic needs of the business
- Design and deliver or source learning program activities that align with the People Strategy and apply practical applications that engage employees
- Identify improvements and/or re-engineer existing structures and environment
- Take a consultative approach to talent development to ensure employee engagement
- Develop innovative solutions to address key workforce challenge
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic business and HR objectives
- Strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse culture
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
To be successful in this role, you will need to be passionate about employee development, and have experience coaching managers, succession planning and leadership development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.