Consultant Rika Tantiana
Date posted 25 May 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A market leader FMCG company in personal care is recruiting for Senior HRBP for their commercial team. This is an exciting role, where you will use your previous experience to motivate and influence a dedicated team of professionals. You will be supported by senior leaders who will contribute towards your success.
About the HRBP Commercial role:
In this key role you will be responsible for leading and creating a strategic HR framework, delivering the highest quality of HR spectrum alongside with the senior leaders. You will also take the lead providing direction to all HR related with commercial activities in the organisation development and talent management scope with a heavy load in creating and implementing the performance management.
- Responsible for assessing the strategic and operational needs of the organisation from BP perspectives
- Selecting the most effective HR delivery model; and developing and/or implementing appropriate people programs, plans and interventions to meet those needs
- Thoughtfully assess various HR/business challenges, appropriately consider viable options for addressing them, and deliver solutions based on solid business acumen, best practices, cultural sensitivities and pragmatism
- Foster a high performance and team orientated, customer centric, safety focused culture
- Establish and maintain broad, strong and effective relationships across the business and with key internal stakeholders
- Proven experience in delivering, supporting and/or planning, transformation's change (organisational change is essential)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing strategic effective performance management
- Minimum of +8 years of strong planning, negotiation and influencing skills
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple diverse culture
- The intellectual rigour and insight to be incredible with a highly intelligent and experienced senior leaders
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression in this strategic and exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.