Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 23 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a talented HRBP Manager to be based in Jakarta. Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for delivering HR programs and policies.
About the HRBP Manager role:
You will also responsible for managing budgets and projects and act as a liaison between the client and other HR Services.
- Work closely with Leadership team and support with the implementation of the business plan
- Establish strong relationship with the client group as well as the HR community to understand their needs, requirement and challenges
- Support Line managers in coaching, mentoring and personal development within the team as well as advise them on effective performance management, succession planning and talent management program
To succeed in this Senior HRBP Manager role, you should be capable of working well in dynamic environment and be a strong communicator.
- Team player
- Strong exposure in talent management as well as organisation development
- Strong time management and priorities management skills
- Excellent communication skill
This global pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.