Organisational and Learning Development Manager
Consultant Indrie Darham
Date posted 15 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for talented Organisation and Learning Development Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for all Organisational Development (OD) and Learning and Development (L&D) related functions.
About the Organisational and Learning Development Manager role:
Reporting to Head of People Organisational Management, in this business-critical role you will be responsible for driving Organisational Development (OD) and Learning and Development (L&D) across the FMCG company’s.
- Manages the development of innovative OD and learning and development projects, programmes and initiatives
- Conduct organisational needs analysis and manage the development of appropriate plans and programmes to ensures all employees have the skill, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard.
- Network effectively across organisational structure, building relationships across the group
- Identify, own and manage risk arising from strategic and operational OD and learning and development plans, projects and initiatives
To succeed in the Organisational Development and Learning Development Manager role, you will need the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least seven years of experience managing all stages of the learning and development cycle: design, delivery and evaluation
- Broad experience/knowledge of leadership development best practices with significant experience involving the design and development of first time programs
- Excellent project management, planning and analytic skills, ability to influence through data-driven recommendations
- Ability to develop creative solutions that address relevant business needs and support the culture and environment
- Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work independently
This leading FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards is significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are determined, driven and ready to take the next step in your career, this Organisational and Learning Development Manager job is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.