Senior Organisational Development Manager
Consultant Rachmi Fauzie
Date posted 26 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading insurance company is looking for a strong and talented Senior Organisational Manager to join their team in Jakarta. Reporting to the HR Director, you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing HR programs for company employees.
About the Senior Organisational Development Manager role:
Define and implement corporate organisational development and learning and development strategies, plans and policies which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of the organisation’s Strategic Plan.
- Set the direction and provide leadership for the development and implementation of the
Corporate Learning & Development Plan ensuring all activity across both the OD & Corporate
Learning Plans is organised to ensure a coordinated approach to delivery
- Design and facilitate the implementation of change management programmes to support
cultural & organisational change and performance improvement in line with organisational values
- Oversee the delivery of high quality and timely management information on all aspects of
learning & development activity across the organisation and information to report progress against
agreed performance measures in the OD plan
- Direct the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company
- Master degree
- Highly developed specialist knowledge in organisational and learning and development gained in an HR & OD functions
- Significant leadership and management experience working with executive and senior management
teams in complex environments
- Strategic thinking, planning and analysis skills, with the ability to develop creative solutions to support the management of change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This company has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity. The scope of the offer and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Organisational Development Manager.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.